Why Choose The Royal Crest Room For Your Wedding?
- The “Newest, Freshest” Place for a wedding
- Most tastefully decorated, spacious ballroom in the area (comfortably accommodates 220 guests)
- Complimentary use of private Bridal Suite
- Lush landscaping of golf course surroundings adds natural beauty and class
- Opportunity to exchange your vows out on our signature Wedding Pergola in our beautiful outdoor Rose Garden Wedding Terrace beautifully appointed with stonework and pristine landscaping
Photo by Mollie Grady
Benefit of having nature’s beauty, perfect lighting and our unique features like our stone bridges as the backdrop for outstanding wedding photography
- Upscale country club setting and service
- Executive Chef’s masterful, delicious menus
- Professional wedding coordination (for more wedding planning tips, click here)
- That indescribable “IT” factor…when you see it, you’ll just know (Just like when you accepted your fiance’s proposal, you just knew.)
To read more about our Wedding Receptions, click here.
For more indepth description of our Signature outdoor Wedding ceremonies, click here.
The Royal Crest Room
5330 Michigan Avenue
St. Cloud, FL 34772
The Knot Best of Weddings Six Years in a Row (since we’ve been open)!